Reducing air infiltration by sealing any gap’s in the building’s streams and joints prior
to the installation of wall and ceiling insulation reduces the building’s energy use,
thereby increasing its energy efficiency.
INCREASE ENERGY EFFICIENCY.
Air infiltration is a major factor in how much energy a home or building
will use for heating and cooling. Air filtration leads to:
- Higher heating and cooling energy costs
- Drafts and uneven room temperatures
- The infiltration of moisture, allergens, pollutants and pests
LONG LASTING RESULTS.
- Performs for the life of your home
- Helps reduce drafts, resulting in more consistent room-to-room temperatures
and increased comfort
- Reduces cost of home ownership by decreasing energy costs
- Helps prevent moisture from entering the home
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified
Whether you’re building a new home or looking to retro-fit your existing home to be more energy efficient, Builders Installed Products has an air sealing solution for you.